Wow, did they ever peg that name right. I am now the activity days leader and we got together for the first time last night. Those girls have an unanticipated amount of energy. They all just talked and talked and I could hardly get a word in edgewise. I think part of it is that most of them only get to see each other on Sundays so this is a great time to be happy and overly excited. It sort of reminds me of late nights at BYU-Idaho with my roommates. Yep, very much the same. The only difference is that we all had our own pint of Ben and Jerry's whereas these girls only had a nice little drinking fountain down the hall.

This little flavor right here is the very best one for any of you who were inspired by my post to go get yourself a pint.
2 comments:
That looks delicious...I want some! Well we share the same calling now so we will have to share ideas...I never know what to do with girls that age.
Oh yea! I am so lost as to what to do with these girls. They are just old enough you can't color, but young enough they just might want to color. Yikes. :)
Post a Comment