Here are a bunch of boring pictures of our house. My sister, Kerry, wanted to see it all. So, if you are interested, please enjoy... if not, just skip this post.
"No other success can compensate for failure in the home. "
-David O. McKay
Outside
The Living Room/Dining Room
The Bathroom (sporting new bathroom atire thank to my great Mother-in-law)
The Kitchen (the biggest selling... uh renting point for me)
Our Bedroom (please ignore any piles of laundry)
The Office/Piano demolition room


I hope you enjoyed the tour!










7 comments:
I totally love it! It looks perfect for you guys. I'm right with you on the kitchen. And..what's that I see in your backyard? Is that a slide? I'm so jealous. Maybe if we had our own slide I wouldn't have to spend 99 percent of my time at the park.
congratulations on your new home. Some time we will come by and see it. Vicki
Yeah, the slide is great, except Jeff scares me to death when he tries to climb up it. He is climbing all over everything these days. He crashes a lot too, but that doesn't seem to instill any fear in him. Any suggestions? Maybe I will get him a helmet.
I would say--at this point---just brace yourself for a lot of crashes. There's not much else you can do for overactive little boys unless you want to lock them in a padded room.
Padded room... I like it.
Sadie I like the picture of your living room and entertianment center. It took me a while to find your tv. Some people build their entertainment center around their TV but not you...props.
yeah, we get teased a lot about our tv and its location. people always feel like they should be the ones to inform us that we put the tv in the wrong spot. it's like they think we didn't know where it was supposed to go. :) Someday, when we have a tv we can see from the couch, we will put it in the right place.
Post a Comment