10.12.2007

Yeah, I got skills

Today was a big day for me. I learned a new skill that has eluded me since the fourth grade. I don't know what was different about today. Maybe it was that I was spending my morning with two under two, and I knew they wouldn't judge me if I couldn't do it. Maybe it was that it was raining... I just don't know. But whatever the reason. I did it!!!

So yeah, the next time I'm at a party or something and it's starting to get boring, I'm gonna pull out my new talent and keep it real. I'll just grab three eggs out of the fridge and show 'em my juggling moves. I haven't quite tried the eggs yet, but I'm sure they aren't too different from bean bags.

Note: Juggling is actually very good exercise when you are chasing your bean bags all over the place.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

WoW! I'm mega-impressed. And you're even going to do it with raw eggs? Brave.
Wanna know what secret skill has eluded me for my entire life? Whistling. Yep. That's right. Can't whistle at all. Maybe I should spend a day practicing too.
P.S. I think you should post a video of your new juggling prowess.

Scott said...

Uhm... I would... but when Scott got home from work the other day and I showed him my new skill... lets just say he kindly told me I could still practice a lot. :) Seems like little kids appreciate cool tricks more than adults. So, I will have to practice some more. :)

sherrie bebe said...

This brings back a fond memory from high school involving some guy friends who were proficient jugglers (it wouldn't surprise me if Scott was involved), several boxes of oranges, and an intense training session for my family and other friends who had not yet mastered the skill! In the end the walls and floors were a sticky mess and there were very few edible oranges, but I learned how to juggle!