This is me attmepting a really easy climb, that just about killed me. My arms and shoulders are still killing me.
Scotty, showing off his big guns. He is actually on a hard part of the climb and I made him look at me and smile. Poor guy. He pulle it off, but if he looks a little strained, thats why.
Ah, I just finished dinner and I am much happier. I love food.

Scotty, finishing off what I didn't eat after I got full. He is so great that way, always willing to help out when needed. Also, you can see the fun little place we were at behind him. It was a little street that they had blocked off and put chairs and tables up. All of the resturants just came out to take orders and stuff. It was fun.
The Statue of Liberty on a beautiful grey afternoon so common to the east coast. Just a side note, she is a lot smaller than I thought she was.
On the Ferry. We met lots of people and actually made really good friends with a couple from Belgium. They talked our ears off in impeccable English and we learned a lot about them. It was fun.
1 comment:
You guys win my cute couple of the year award... Sorry though, there's no prize money involved. I'm too broke.
Post a Comment