2.13.2009

At a loss for words

I have written two posts to put up, then deleted both of them. On purpose. I'm not sure why. I just didn't think they were post-worthy... but that has never stopped me in the past. I am rarely at a loss for words, but here I find myself... with nothing to say.

Just so checking my blog wasn't a complete waste of time, here's an update on the boys:

Jeff- Dresses himself most days, including shoes and socks. He is getting excited for spring. I let him run around in the yard a few days ago because it was so warm and he was in heaven. He is talking better everyday. My favorite thing he has been saying lately... "Mom, baby is cute". He says this after he has been making funny faces to get Nate to laugh. Its great to watch.

Nate- Wakes up at the same time as Jeff, because he has no choice. Jeff crawls in his crib and starts playing with him. Nate wears his helmet still and he is making great progress on getting a round head. He also loves bath time and will splash and kick and giggle so much that Jeff wont take baths with him because he doesn't like to get water in his face.

Scott- Works like crazy. He wakes up at 5:30 a.m. so he can catch the 6 a.m. train so I can have the car to go to the gym, even though he would much rather drive. He stops at the gym on the way to work and gets in his workout and shower. Fitness is one of our big goals. He also has all kinds of fun with the boys when he is home.

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

I love your blog even when you feel like you don't have much to say. That is so sweet Scott takes the train so you can have the car. I'm proud of you for sticking with the fitness thing!