Sunday the boys all played the piano at the same time. It wasn't all that pretty to hear, but it was cute to look at.

Nate wants to show everyone his helmet. He doesn't mind it too much.

Here's the best family picture we could get, if you saw the rest of the options you would think this looks great!
Jeff Broke his arm on Monday. Scott got a picture showing it off. Interesting story. Scott's dad broke the same arm, in the same place, at the same age, doing the same thing. Climbing. I thought this might teach Jeff not to climb as much, but before he even got his cast on at the Doc's office, he was climbing around checking things out.

Nate is starting to learn to crawl. He does a little worm move that is just too cute.

Jeff and Nate show off the cast and the helmet. We are such good parents. :)

Jeff loves to get his picture taken, he wanted another one this morning of his cast. When we talk to people on the phone he says, "A fall a arm a broke."
Jeff and Scott have cutest cheese faces! I love it!
8 comments:
These are all GREAT pictures! They are so cute I love them! Your family picture is great too, you look beautiful. I just keep thinking how you and Scott made such handsome boys.
Okay, did I miss something? How did Jeff break his arm?
Jeff was using the bar stool yesterday morning to try and change the DVD on his own. I was in the other room, but he must have fallen off. I could tell immediatly that it was broken. I ran him to the ER and by noon he had a cute little cast on his arm. He was such a toughy about it all. He only cried when it very first happened and when they had to set the bone. Such a stud. He should have to wear the cast for about 4 weeks. Maybe a little less.
Wait, what is the helmet on Nate about? Did I miss something or is that so Jeff won't box him silly? :)
Nate has a flat head on one side, so he wears this helmet now for the next few months to round him out, thus ensuring that he will be able to get a date when he is sixteen yearsold.
lol! I am so glad he'll have a round head then for his dates. :) The way you explained it I thought I was going to die.
poor Jeff, give him hugs and kisses from Jinger, that's really sad. Nate is still as cute as can be even with a little battle gear on...you could just say that Luke is his older brother and everyone will just think its to protect his sweet head from injury during the daily happenings. I love boys!
Cute pictures! Sadie, I get such a kick out of your blog- your comments are so funny. I especially loved the Mother of the Year post. I bet every good mom has a story involving poop all over (I have a few)- so don't worry.
Post a Comment