I emailed this out to some people, and then I decided I should post it on here. It is THAT good! I went to a game night with another few families and this was one of the deserts that was shared. It was love at first sight. Easy, fast, yummy. My criteria for cooking. :)
I haven't actually taken the time to make this lovely dish, as my time has been spent trying to tie up all the loose ends of our recent move. Man, there are so many things to take care of... like internet, phone, vehicle registration, new drivers license, vehicle inspection... and of course all the other regulars, diapers, baths, laundry, dishes, dinner... and of course, DESSERT!
Eclairs in pan
Crust
Bring to a boil
1 cube of margarine
1 cup of water
When butter is melted remove from heat and add1 cup of flour
Mix in (by spoon) 4 eggs***
Stir in eggs 1 at a time
Spread dough into a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes @ 400 degrees.Let cool completely (I put it in the fridge to help that process)
Filling
Mix these ingredients and spread over top of crust
1 8oz. cube of cream cheese (use beaters to whip this up before you add the pudding, prevents lumps)
41/2 cups of milk
3 small pudding mixes (vanilla or chocolate)
After the pudding has set up pretty well top with 8oz. of cool whip.
Drizzle top with chocolate
Melt together
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
2 Tbs. margarine
3 Tbs. milk
mix with
1 cup of powdered sugar
4 comments:
YUM! Thanks for sharing!
mmm sounds good. . .
Umm, that was good. I need an excuse to make it sometime. Oh, I found your blog. ya Thanks for today. That was so much fun
That doesn't look easy and fast too many. Way too many ingredients and too many steps. I have to try something first to know for sure that I like it before I will go through lots of steps and ingredients.
Post a Comment