I know in most of these pictures Scott is the one working, but I was usually there helping him. In fact, the big pile of bricks was moved solely by me. It took eight hours. With two kids... I feel I can watch him work for a while now. :) Really though, having a home of our own is so fun because I get to watch Scott work on it. I don't know why, but it is so attractive. Especially when he's under the sink. :)
Oh, and the boys like the new place too. Jeff still calls it either the camping house (we let him set up his tent the first few nights we lived in it) or, he calls it the broken house. I don't know why? It's mostly put together. :)
4 comments:
cant wait to see the after!!!:D
I love that he calls it the "broken house" Kids are pretty clever in their thinking !!!!!!!!
How fun! I love all of the progress pics!
Yeah Sadie! I am so excited you have a place of your own!
Post a Comment