
Above is the building Scotty will be working in. How cool is that?!
Scott and I are moving to Colorado for the summer. We are really excited about it. We'll only be there for ten weeks, then we'll be headed back to Texas.
Scott's going to be working in wind field research. He thinks it will be great for his career, and he's also excited to see if he likes it enough to focus his future research on this type of topic.
We are in the process of looking for housing, and so far, it's been a little tricky. Hopefully we'll get that all squared away soon.
One of the first things I though of when we found out that we would be in Boulder for the summer was that I'd have a chance to train at a high altitude before the triathlon in August. In Texas we are at 343 feet. Ouch, that would have hurt me going to Idaho for a race, but now that we'll be at 5430 feet for a few months before the race. :)
And, the mountains!!! Texas doesn't have 'em, and I can't wait to be at the foot of the Rockies for a nice cool (compared to Texas) summer. :)
4 comments:
we're just under 7500 feet ;) it took a while for me to adjust to.
cute wedding pic in your previous post. i dont think i had seen any of your wedding pictures.
How fun!!! Hope you LOVE it!
MOVING!?!?! You just bought a condo! and you are moving again!?! I think you are all crazy. However, I do quite like boulder, my brother and his wife lived there for five years. . . they just moved to maryland in december. . . you will have to be well aquainted with pearl street, it is full of the most interesting people. well actually the entire city is full of very interesting people, it is gorgeous, there are amazing hikes. I like boulder. But still, MOVING AGAIN!?! don't you get tired of moving!?!
I'm with Charis. I can't keep up with you guys! :) It'll be nice to have you closer though!! :)
Post a Comment